Welcome to "MY" world

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

OK, not even sure this is something I will do, or maybe I will who knows!?! So, here goes! I am Melissa, wife of Chuck, and Mom to Austin. I live in Indiana, born, and pretty much raised here! I am currently 29, and don't plan on turning 30... "EVER"!!! So, I celebrated my final birthday last Sept. 6th, 2005!!! :)
I am so unfamiliar with this whole bloggin thing, so bare with me as I learn it! Oh... The things that your friends get you into!! You know who you are too!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:06 AM, Blogger Anna said...

*hehe* Ah, come on. You know you want to share your life with all of cyberland! Now...if you click on the MY PROFILE (on the left) you can add all the fun details. Call me and I'll walk you through it.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Blah, blah, blah, blah... lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home