Welcome to "MY" world

Sunday, April 16, 2006

OK, so tell me "PLEASE"!!! What is it with preens (pre-teens), and thinking that coloring Easter eggs with their Mom, is "BORING"!!! I thought it would be fun, we went over to a friends house, with her kids and got all the stuff ready, and the boys decided that was "BORING", and didn't want anything to do with it! So, I ended stealing my niece (Abbie), and my friend's daughter who is 3yrs. and us "BORING MOMS" colored eggs!
How fun, trying to keep a 16 month old from wanting to put everything in her (Abbie) mouth! She was so funny though, she ended up looking like a big Easter egg herself, seems she had to put it on her belly, forehead, arms... Etc. Oh, and she was calling the egg, a ball!! lol Then what does she do?!? She takes two of her pretty eggs, and "BANGS" them together... hahaha Not, to mention one went flying across the table, so we only had 3 casualties! It was cute though, and she's so cute, yeah just a little (ok maybe a lot) prejudice over my girl baby!! :)
Well, I hope everyone has a very "BLESSED" Easter Sunday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home